By Bob Creamer. Bob is a food professional who specializes in grilling and smoking meats. He regularly judges smoking competitions and is an excellent hobby cook.
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 8 MexAmerica Flour Tortillas (8")
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 4.5oz. Can chopped green chiles
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 4 scallions
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, minced
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup low-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- In a bowl, combine chicken, chiles, tomato, ricotta, scallions, cilantro and salt and pepper. Place tortillas on a flat surface and spread the filling equally down the center of each. Roll up and place seam side down in a lightly greased 13 X 9" baking dish.
- Spoon salsa over the tortillas and sprinkle with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses.
- Cover dish with foil and bake in a 325 degree F oven for 20 minutes. Remove foil and cook 10 more minutes.
Chef Lynn’s Tip:
I used MexAmerica 10” flour tortillas when I tried Bob’s recipe… so I only used 4 tortillas. That way you can eat twice as much and not feel guilty! GREAT recipe.